Face masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mark4 View Post
    I've thought about taking a baseball bat with me and swinging it in a complete arc whenever I hear those footfalls approaching. If it makes contact...well, you were within 6 feet so let that be a lesson to you.
    Here's an alternative/similar/less risky solution

Comment

Originally posted by kongmw View Post
      Here's an alternative/similar/less risky solution

It gets the point across but I'm afraid they'd just spin me round like a turnstile.
      “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” – Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Sideswipe View Post
        Local menswear store here is making and shipping masks - I received mine 4-5 days after ordering I think:
        https://heimies.com/shop/?swoof=1&pr...at=accessories
        Those are really cool. Can be used as a pocket square when the pandemic is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
          Those are really cool. Can be used as a pocket square when the pandemic is over.
          Yeah it's a pretty sweet idea. They were sold out of those when I placed my order, so I ended up with one of their basic white masks, but I'm considering upgrading to one of the paisley ones.
          “There are moments, Jeeves, when one asks oneself, 'Do trousers matter?'"
          "The mood will pass, sir.”

Comment

Originally posted by mark4 View Post
            It gets the point across but I'm afraid they'd just spin me round like a turnstile.
            Just hang a bunch of dildos or condoms on the ends and problem solved. Hahahaha.

Comment

I got some masks from L.C. King and I definitely recommend them. Nice thick material and seem well made. I splurged for expedited shipping so they got here super quick, I think if you pick regular shipping they are gonna ship pretty slow...
              Ben

Comment

I bought some from Saddleback. I keep you guys update once received.

Comment

I've been using a N95 when I have to go out. Before anyone jumps on me, I had and used it prior to this insanity for woodworking so it wasn't suitable to donate. Since I have it, might as well use it.

Comment

OP there is a list on gq.com which has an up-to-date run down of masks here: https://www.gq.com/story/where-to-buy-face-masks

I really want to get one of the masks brooks brothers made just because I think it would be a cool thing to archive.

I have a pretty large beard so I have been doing bandanas. Just got two new ones from Pendleton. Love them because of their size and patterns.

If the shipping, timeline, and FEX rate hadn't gotten in the way I really wanted to order something like this: https://www.massimoalba.com/it/hanky...6004-s405.html
                    Last edited by whereismurder; May 11, 2020, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post

Just hang a bunch of dildos or condoms on the ends and problem solved. Hahahaha.
                      I endorse this idea. Please do this, and get some video of people's responses to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X