Sportcoat - S&M or Bonobos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
    If you aren't familiar with Suitreview you may want to be. Suitsupply but without the markup.

30-day return policy in the US, Canada, and EU.
    Thanks, they have very limited styles, most of it the type of stuff that's kinda far out there. They also never have anything in my size. I'm usually first into the outlet anyway

Comment

Another update... received both items yesterday and although I never did get a confirmation of a trouser swap, they DID send the smaller size as I requested

Both items fit pretty well, and hopefully will require just some small adjustments from the tailor.

Also, for those that don't skip leg day... the contemporary trousers seem to be roomy enough to move! I'll have to wait until the tailor opens back up to have them finished, and I'll update if that changes.

Comment

My S&M suit was delivered today...
        The thing fits perfectly to a scary degree. I was worried about the pants, because a drop 6 usually means a little too roomy in the waist for me. Not this time.
        All I'm looking at is tailoring the pant length, and maybe raising the sleeves a couple millimeters, because I'm stupid like that.

Comment

Originally posted by J2K66 View Post
          Another update... received both items yesterday and although I never did get a confirmation of a trouser swap, they DID send the smaller size as I requested

Both items fit pretty well, and hopefully will require just some small adjustments from the tailor.

Also, for those that don't skip leg day... the contemporary trousers seem to be roomy enough to move! I'll have to wait until the tailor opens back up to have them finished, and I'll update if that changes.
          Glad to hear they aced it for you. And yes, the contemporary trousers are a godsend for squatty thighs.

All this being said, Bonobos is doing extra 50% off sale items so it's worth a look. code is "STAYHANDSOME"
          https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Working...
          X