For Canadians: The SS outlet is open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Canadians: The SS outlet is open

The SS outlet is open for Canadians. There seems to be a decent collection of jackets, if anyone is interested.

Originally posted by TheManJournals View Post
    The SS outlet is open for Canadians. There seems to be a decent collection of jackets, if anyone is interested.
    It's open for all. https://dappered.com/2020/04/steal-a...-their-outlet/

I peeked ... was thinking of maybe picking up a tie or two since they are on the cheaper end and I don't think I'll be wearing sport coats, etc. for at least a couple months. Sadly, those went way up from the previous $20 and $25 for bundles to what I saw was around $48 per with no bundling options.

Comment

I wanted to pick up ties, but could not find any on the Canadian page. There were other accessories though - bags, wallets, belts etc. I am also not planning to buy sport coats or suits as it's unlikely I will be wearing any of those for another couple of months.

Comment

must...resist...buying...ughhhhhhh.....

Comment

Ugh I fell for the trap, got a couple shirts and 3 ties. The tie bundle is 3 - 20% off, 5 - 35% off. Although, I believe only 5 to choose from and one had an incorrect color image.

Comment

For anyone not on the SS e-mail distribution, they just restocked the outlet (I'm in the U.S.) with a ton of new stuff pulled from the main site.

Comment

Still resisting the urge...

Comment

I have a suit on the way from them, and.....I just went Todd Snyder crazy, so I'm not even going to look.

Comment

Working...
                X