Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pushing your Style Boundaries - What is your most adventurous outfit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• julius12
    replied
    Funny you mention white pants, coz that's my answer, and also an orange polo, which is the only orange item I have just for the sake of having all colors available. I actually wear the white jeans more often than the orange polo.

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    I have a pretty bright blue, peak lapel, single breasted (Washington model) sport coat from Suit Supply. I hardly wear the damn thing but it is LOUD. I really need to wear it more.

Leave a comment:

• Arête
    replied
    I like this question.

Mine may be simple but it's got to be wearing my big, tweed brown Double Breasted Spier and Mackay Overcoat around town. I live in a very casual, hot weather town, and I don't think I've even seen anyone in an overcoat. It stands out a ton from everyone else in basketball shorts and hoodies.

Leave a comment:

• hockeysc23
    replied
    I think most adventurous to me is a burgundy suit. I’ve always wanted one and finally pulled the trigger. It will only see minimal use but I loved it.

Pushing style boundaries is not my thing. I’d rather keep a simple classic dappered wardrobe. I don’t need compliments or people going out of their way to notice my outfit. Not against it. Just not my think. My goal coming here was to up my presentation in a business setting but i don’t feel the need to go outside boundaries a lot.

I’m also in my mid thirties and with a kid. I’m just trying to look up from the dads in bad jeans or joggers and hoodies everywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Pushing your Style Boundaries - What is your most adventurous outfit?

My style evolved over time with help from this forum. During recent work trips to Milan & Tunrin I saw quite a few people wearing white pants thru out the year. I adopted it and wear them even in fall and winter (event appropriate).

Bought a summer wool Bonobos tuxedo that fit very well with minimal tailoring & I wore it with a t-shirt to a summer party at a friends place as a joke, most of my friends liked it. Now I see my friends stepping up their game

What is your most adventurous outfit? How are you pushing your style boundaries (if at all)?
Working...
X