Revtown jeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revtown jeans

I know stretch denim is a bit of a hot button issue around these parts, but I just wanted to say if anyone has been considering getting a pair of jeans from Revtown I highly recommend it. I recently ordered a second pair in a different shade to go with with ones I bought last year. I'm not exaggerating when I say they are the most comfortable jeans I've ever owned.

At $79 they are a bit high I guess, but in my experience so far they are worth every penny. They seem to be very durable (which I've found to be the problem with other stretchy jeans) and have held up very well after a year of almost daily wear. Their "sharp" fit is also a true slim fit. Not too skinny and not too straight either.

I have absolutely nothing to do with the brand so this isn't a shameless marketing plug. Just wanted to let you all know that if you do decide to buy their jeans I think you'll be happy you did.

how did you hear about them? Because the name is completely unfamiliar to me.

Comment

Originally posted by the passenger View Post
      how did you hear about them? Because the name is completely unfamiliar to me.
      If I remember correctly I think I looked them up after reading an article in The NY Times or Wall Street Journal. I believe they were started by some former under armour execs.

Comment

Working...
      X