Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SuitSupply Outlet might return on January 14th or 15th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ncf05 View Post
    what do you guys think off the off white blazer they have on sale?

you think its something youd get alot of opportunities to wear it or more of a niche item?
    Totally personal style at that point man. I'd rock the hell out of it in summer, but I already have seersucker and such for the JALP every August. Was considering the white (off-white?) DB Havana but...honestly, i'm pretty set for damn near everything. Next few years will be upgrading from OTR to MTM/Bespoke on a lot of stuff, making the investment for long-term.
    https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by ncf05 View Post
      what do you guys think off the off white blazer they have on sale?

you think its something youd get alot of opportunities to wear it or more of a niche item?
      I have an "oatmeal" colored blazer (it looks similar to the SuSu one) from J Crew that I bought a few summers back. I like it, but I don't wear it as often as I thought I would. For me, I find it difficult to work it into an outfit.

Comment

Has anyone bought their sneakers? I tried finding sizing guides online but all referred to their dress shoes. I usually wear an 11 or 10.5. I have tried on margom soled shoes before and found the 11US / 44EU fits fine

Comment

Thankfully a much better outlet. Been wanting a dark green blazer. Got the Havana one. Very happy.

Comment

I grabbed a blue pinstripe Lazio from the JORT collection for $499, half off. My first Full Canvas being that the other 14 SS I own are half. Not bad. Better selection from the outlet than last time.

Comment

Even though I didn't grab anything, gotta say that at least the jacket selection looked better though. Hopefully people are able to snatch up some good deals.

Comment

It's already closed? Jesus H Christ in a chicken basket they sure seem allergic to a markdown there
                https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Yeah, I stepped away from Dappered for a couple of days and missed it. Wonder if there’s any chance they’ll reopen?

Comment

Wanted for the summer: navy linen blazer, suede loafers
                    Got for the summer: Havana navy blazer, green suede loafers

Why is it so dang easy to spend money?

Comment

Originally posted by ELNJ View Post
                      Yeah, I stepped away from Dappered for a couple of days and missed it. Wonder if there’s any chance they’ll reopen?
                      It should reopen in mid-July. They also sometimes do an outlet for the EU and Canada, but you'll need to figure out a proxy for those.

Comment

Crap and double crap! He who hesitates is lost! I was about to pull the trigger today and it's closed already! Dang.
                        WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Thanks Armedferret for the shoutout.

I saw a bunch of traffic coming to my site from here and decided to sign up. I do post frequently on Styleforum under another name, but mostly just in the Suitsupply thread.

Hope everyone had a good outlet. I don’t want to plug my services too much since I just got here but thanks to many of you who have followed on the gram!

Comment

Working...
                          X