Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FitFirst
    replied
    I'm the same on Trubalance and Barrie, which is half size down from brannock.

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied
    I wear same size in Barrie and Trubalance (8.5) which is a half size down from my usual size (9).

Leave a comment:

• lax101
    replied
    Originally posted by paintflinger View Post
    I sized down a half size from my normal. Since you're between sizes, you'd probably size down half from 11D to 10.5D.

For reference, I'm 10D-E and the 9.5D Barrie fits like a charm.
    Same math for me-I'm a 9.5E and a 9D Barrie is one of the best fitting shoe lasts I have.

Leave a comment:

• paintflinger
    replied
    Originally posted by Robsy View Post
    Ive got a chance to order a pair of limited run Alden Tankers made on the Barrie last. Problem of course is no Alden dealer near me and no idea what size to order , or if i should even risk ordering wrong size. Im between 10.5-11D on a brannock device with high arch/instep. Im still trying to figure out my trubalance size at the moment. Do any of u wear true to size or size down for this last?
    I sized down a half size from my normal. Since you're between sizes, you'd probably size down half from 11D to 10.5D.

For reference, I'm 10D-E and the 9.5D Barrie fits like a charm.

Leave a comment:

• the passenger
    replied
    I have never tried on any of the Trubalance models, so I can't say how the two lasts compare to each other. Maybe others will weigh in with their own experiences.

Leave a comment:

• Robsy
    replied
    So size down in length should work ? I did try dropping a width on trubalance but was too tight in instep. Ive read barrie fits instep better but is slightly narrower last than tb

Leave a comment:

• the passenger
    replied
    You are almost certainly going to want to size down. My feet are similar in size to yours, except I run closer to an E. I have AE Bowery boots (same last as the Higgins Mill) in 10.5 E. Chippewa 10.5 E also (having a little extra space for thicker socks is nice). I have had Aldens in the past made on the Barrie, and I can comfortably wear a 10 in either D or E width.

Leave a comment:

• Robsy
    started a topic Alden Barrie last

Alden Barrie last

Ive got a chance to order a pair of limited run Alden Tankers made on the Barrie last. Problem of course is no Alden dealer near me and no idea what size to order , or if i should even risk ordering wrong size. Im between 10.5-11D on a brannock device with high arch/instep. Im still trying to figure out my trubalance size at the moment. Do any of u wear true to size or size down for this last?
Working...
X