X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChrisW
    replied

I'm closing this thread, and the other revived Bonobos threads. If people want to post Bonobos related stuff, please do it in the sticky at the top of the forum.

@ Andy: Please do not spam links in old threads. If you must post your links, do so in the sticky. You will also have much more luck if you interact with the community and not just try to sponge referral dollars.

If you spam another link in an inappropriate place, you will regrettably be banned.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• RiveDroit
    replied

I thought Bonobos frowned on spamming codes on forums. I for one wouldn't mind Dappered being a Bonobos free forum.

Leave a comment:

• eharlow49
    replied

I love how this guy spams all the Bonobos threads except for the one that is actually stickied.

Leave a comment:

• andy3
    replied

$25 off first purchase! Use BRP_WBA374

Leave a comment:

• greg_s
    replied

Just my two cents, but I didn't really find it worth sticky-ing. If people want to swap codes, that's their choice, but it's not the point of the site, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• bremersm
    replied

The moderator should have stickied one thread where everyone can post their link. The link has been very helpful to me, just seems that the forum is littered with Referral threads.

Leave a comment:

• BB
    started a topic Getting in the way of Bonobos codes

Getting in the way of Bonobos codes

Hey everyone, I love this Bonobos code swap forum, but what are all these posts about ties and shoes doing here? They are getting in the way of my Bonobos code addiction. If we could maybe make a different thread site to host all of the non-Bonobos-code chatter, then we could keep this site focused on the Bonobos code prize...

Seriously, though, this is a great site, thanks to everyone for their help and ideas.

Working...
X