Slip Through Watches Similar to Timex Weekender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slip Through Watches Similar to Timex Weekender

Anyone have suggestions for watches that allow for slip through bands similar to the Timex Weekender? Or does Timex have a monopoly on that market? Thanks!

You can put a slip through strap (known as a nato strap) on just about every watch ever made.

All you have to do is remove the band. Doesn’t matter if it’s metal, leather, or rubber.

Comment

Yeah. You might need to have a set of pins for whatever reason, but as long as it's not a fully integrated strap/bracelet, you can use any pass-through strap.

Also, to be perfectly pedantic, the Weekender usually uses a Zulu strap. A NATO strap has a second shorter strap, to catch the longer one.

Comment

You’ve got options: color, texture, size, all is yours for reasonable prices. Do a search for NATO straps and enjoy. You will need to know the lug width of your watch. I doubt you’ll need spring bars, but some extras never hurt, because the spring part makes the spring bars leap across the room when you try to change the strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh okay. Thanks for the clarification. I forgot that you can disassemble it.

Comment

Working...
          X