Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alden Indy VS Iron Rangers fitting

Hello!

Im writting from Spain, I want to buy an Alden Indy 403 but I cant try the size because there are not shop shoes with Alden near me.

I have an Iron Rangers 8085 on 9´5D that after break in time fits perfect. I have read on internet that I must to choose the same size (9,5D) Is there anyone who has the Iron Rangers and Indy Alden and can tell me if I must choose the same size?

Thank you very much for your help!

Originally posted by thesodorante View Post
    Hello!

Im writting from Spain, I want to buy an Alden Indy 403 but I cant try the size because there are not shop shoes with Alden near me.

I have an Iron Rangers 8085 on 9´5D that after break in time fits perfect. I have read on internet that I must to choose the same size (9,5D) Is there anyone who has the Iron Rangers and Indy Alden and can tell me if I must choose the same size?

Thank you very much for your help!
    I don’t have the Iron Rangers, but if you can post some other shoes that you wear to help size, I’d be happy to help. I tend to buy a 10.5 in most dress shoes, but I buy a 10 on the Alden Barrie last.

Comment

I have both of those boots and wear the same size for each of them - in my case, a size 9D. Just for reference, my Brannock size is 9.5D, and I wear 9.5D in Allen Edmonds dress shoes. Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
      X