Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December One Month, One Watch Challenge Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two for the last day.
    Pink leather and OEM bracelet

Happy new year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I didn’t post photographic proof for every day like I’d intended, but otherwise the One Month, One Watch Challenge was a SUCCESS for me!

I successfully stuck with one watch and, toward the end, actually started gravitating toward just a single strap as well (grey NATO). To my surprise I did not feel any kind of itch to buy or even wear any other watches. I may post more on my thoughts on this experiment a little later when I’m not typing on mobile.

For now here is a little collage of some of my favorite outfit combos from the month...

Ben

Comment

I burned out of the challenge. I thought I'd make it, but turns out I couldn't do it. Congrats to everyone who did though. Well done.

Comment

I made it through, and like LesserBlackDog, I also started to gravitate towards one bracelet. But unlike LBD I did buy watches. And after Xmas it was harder to motivate the same watch.
          However, being a 30+ watch guy, I do appreciate the simplicity of One And Done, also, the not having to winds and set a different watch every morning was nice.
          I think choice is key, and getting that universal watch dial color is a neat way to think about things. Straps are more versatile than I gave it credit for. Unfortunately, a large isn’t strap order got stalled, so I’m missing a few new options. That might have made things easier.
          Curious if I’ll participate in this endeavor again, since I know it can be done. How bold do you try? Perhaps we’ll find out...

Comment

I alternated between 2 watches for the entire month. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
              I alternated between 2 watches for the entire month. Does that count?
              that counts as a double win. You completed the one watch challenge with two different watches. Its like splitting a hand in blackjack.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                that counts as a double win. You completed the one watch challenge with two different watches. Its like splitting a hand in blackjack.
                Haha sure. Anyhow, here was my one photo from the month. Also wearing a Hamilton Khaki, playing cajon in my church’s Christmas Eve service.

Comment

Working...
                X