No announcement yet.

Dress to Kill party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have a trench coat, a tweed bucket cap, and some leather gloves? Because in The Pink Panther Strikes Again inspector Clouseau kills all the world's greatest assassins without even trying. Not a super dapper ensemble, but that dude was deadly.
    “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” – Mark Twain

Comment

Dress to kill? Sounds like you could have some fun with that. Just wear a clear plastic poncho over your current suit and bring an axe (fake plastic one if you must) and keep changing the music to "Hip To Be A Square."

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
        Dress to kill? Sounds like you could have some fun with that. Just wear a clear plastic poncho over your current suit and bring an axe (fake plastic one if you must) and keep changing the music to "Hip To Be A Square."
        I love you.
        https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

BRB / I have to return some videotapes.

Comment

Do you like Phil Collins?
            I can't find the stationary. -- James Bond

Comment

Dammit is spier and mckay sold out of 44s charcoal already?

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                I was thinking clown costume myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Domino View Post
                  I was thinking clown costume myself.
                  It or John Wayne Gacy?

Comment

Gacy was the one I was thinking of, though It works as well.

Comment

i would get the jcrew cotton khaki suit. 007 is wearing a khaki suit in the new no time to die movie:

https://www.google.com/search?q=jame...f1HpzKIeFFtgM:

Comment

OK, pretty much need to make a decision between Spectre white dinner jacket or more villainesque blue or red velvet dinner jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Martigan View Post
                          OK, pretty much need to make a decision between Spectre white dinner jacket or more villainesque blue or red velvet dinner jacket.
                          Assuming you mean like an ivory or cream and not true white, that would be ideal of the choices listed. Far more useful outside of the holiday season. While all three choices are an attention-getter in a black tie environment, the ivory/cream tends to be looked upon as more of a "classy alternative" to a black tux jacket whereas the red or blue velvet, outside the winter holidays, tends to be seen in a less-positive light.

Given those choices, I'd go Ivory....and the Russian Honeypots ate it up at an embassy party a while back
                          https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Oh I'm renting. I almost never wear a tuxedo. If I had one I might buy the white jacket for special occasions, but I probably wouldn't buy a velvet jacket. In any case, I'm renting for the evening. Spier and McKay didn't have a 44s suit for me, so that opportunity is gone, but no need to use my suit budget up buying a tux I'll hardly wear.

Comment

BTW does a velvet jacket wear hot?

Comment

Worked out pretty well, I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X