Gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gloves

I'm looking for a pair of gloves that is warm, can be worn in professional settings (with an overcoat and suit), and bonus if touchscreen compatible.

Was looking at past year's articles, but interested if anyone has any suggestions?

Gilded age makes some nice ones. Soft leather exterior and wool blend interior, and they are touchscreen compatible. I have a pair in brown and love mine.

I got them in a bespokepost.com box for $45 last winter. Retail they are closer to $125. I believe bespokepost.com has them right now in a box called “Frost” if you want to check them out.

Comment

I've got a pair of leather shearling gloves from Allen Edmonds (something like $85) that are dressy and great down to 10ish degrees. Not touchscreen, though I'll trade that for warmth any day. For something similar, focus on the shearling aspect. I'm not sure that the brand makes a ton of difference.

Comment

What’s your budget? I’ve never spent a lot on dressier gloves either because I lose them or they aren’t worn for long periods of time outside.

I got a pair off of men’s warehouse on sale last season. A nice cognac color. Touch screen capable and pretty warm when I tried them on after purchasing. I’ll be breaking them out tomorrow.

Still in clearance for 24.99.
        https://www.menswearhouse.com/p/jose...ves-86ZM86ZN03

Comment

I have a pair of the Orivs gloves that Joe has mentioned on the site here (thanks for the recommendation!). If you wait for a sale you can pick them up for a decent price.

Comment

I have cognac and dark brown in these Amazon gloves
            https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01618W304

It would appear only two remain in stock: a medium black and a small brown. They are never going to replenish stock.

I waited until they were below $20 before I bought. They don't seem like $80 gloves... maybe $50? But at $20, they are a good deal.

Comment

Working...
            X