No announcement yet.

Silicone wedding ring anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my gold ring! However, it was a pain at the gym. Originally, I just took it off when working out but I was getting a few calluses. Now I use weightlifting gloves from Target, preventing the calluses from rubbing against the weights uncomfortably and covering my wedding band.

Comment

I thought this was a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
        i tap it on the table or beer bottles. annoys the crap out of everyone. My fingers are thin and knuckles are loarge so for a metal ring to fit over my knuckles, it spins loose on my finger. not super comfortable.
        Same here so I never wear the metal band.
        Silicon all the way.

Comment

I have a job where the silicon ring makes sense. I don't want any degloving injuries! So I switched to a Qalo a few years back and never take it off; I can wear it doing any activity...except washing dishes as it slides off sometimes.

Comment

My default is a Groove ring that I'll wear day to day, since I'm fairly active (running, jiu jitsu, weights). Also, my ring finger is kinda messed up -- I have some arthritis that makes it tough to get my metal ring on and off unless I use lotion. I'll wear my "actual" wedding band (platinum) on special occasions and maybe to work every once in a while.

Comment

Working...
            X