Jeans For Thick Thighs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by APinNC View Post
    How tall are you? I'm 6'3", long legs, and squat ~400lbs or so, and my thighs aren't as thick as say someone who is 5'10". That being said, I can still wear Levi 513 and 512 with no issues.
    Everyone is different... Actually, everything else being equal, someone taller needs more muscle to move the same weight as a shorter person would.

I’m around the same height as you and squat a comparable amount and have to go up multiple waist sizes for slim pants to not be skin tight around my thighs.

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
      Everyone is different... Actually, everything else being equal, someone taller needs more muscle to move the same weight as a shorter person would.

IÂ’m around the same height as you and squat a comparable amount and have to go up multiple waist sizes for slim pants to not be skin tight around my thighs.
      Just giving my recommendations on jeans. I'll save anatomy and leverages for another time.
      We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

Strength is related to cross-sectional area of the muscle. So two people with equal strength will have similar muscle diameter. The taller person will have a “bigger” muscle because it is longer.

Comment

Lucky 363's Vintage Straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
            Lucky 363's Vintage Straight.
            It seems that as a brand, Lucky is pretty decent for the #neverskiplegday crowd. I just got a few pair of Lucky 221 at Costco for around $30 each that work out well. I also have a few of the Athletic 410. The 221 are a bit slimmer in the thigh and looser in the calf than the 410. My 410's are looser in the thigh, but hug my calves pretty tight (I have big thighs and probably even more abnormally large calves though).

Comment

Originally posted by J2K66 View Post
              It seems that as a brand, Lucky is pretty decent for the #neverskiplegday crowd. I just got a few pair of Lucky 221 at Costco for around $30 each that work out well. I also have a few of the Athletic 410. The 221 are a bit slimmer in the thigh and looser in the calf than the 410. My 410's are looser in the thigh, but hug my calves pretty tight (I have big thighs and probably even more abnormally large calves though).
              Most “athletic” cuts I’ve tried give a little more room in the thigh but then are SUPER skinny from the knee down.

Comment

Working...
              X