Spier and Mackay referrals and returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spier and Mackay referrals and returns

Has anyone been able to get the referral code to work and get them 20% off? I recently triend a referral code, but it claims it is invalid. Does it only apply to certain clothing items? Or only one clothing item at a time?

Also, has anyone successfully used paypals return policy to cover the cost of returning items to Spier and Mackay?

I've used the PayPal reimbursement many times with returns to Spier & Mackay. It saved me a good amount of money when I was still figuring out sizing in the beginning on Spier's shirts, pants and jackets. It's a little tricky getting everything PayPal requires to cover it, so make sure the return e-mail clearly includes things like the order number, returned items and cost of shipping (I always ask S&M to confirm this knowing PayPal requires it).

Comment

Originally posted by Banks View Post
      I've used the PayPal reimbursement many times with returns to Spier & Mackay. It saved me a good amount of money when I was still figuring out sizing in the beginning on Spier's shirts, pants and jackets. It's a little tricky getting everything PayPal requires to cover it, so make sure the return e-mail clearly includes things like the order number, returned items and cost of shipping (I always ask S&M to confirm this knowing PayPal requires it).
      Glad to hear it works! I'm about to purchase some trousers, but wants to try a few sizes to get the right fit.

The return email, is this something you ask for and S&M sends you?

Comment

Correct. I'll initiate the return by forwarding the original order e-mail, indicating what I'd like to return and asking for the prepaid USPS option (also asking what they charge for it, so it's in the e-mail for PayPal to confirm).

Comment

Originally posted by embrassurespace View Post
          Has anyone been able to get the referral code to work and get them 20% off? I recently triend a referral code, but it claims it is invalid. Does it only apply to certain clothing items? Or only one clothing item at a time?
          I have had two people use my referral code recently. You can give it a shot. http://i.refs.cc/bVrh7mGC?smile_ref=...oyNjEwMzc2MDJ9

Comment

Originally posted by Banks View Post
            That's neat! Didn't even know Paypal had this type of service/coverage. Definitely makes buy S&M even more cost-effective. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
            X