• Show
Clear All

• oly1605
    replied
    Check out Kuhl Rydr pants.

Leave a comment:

• armedferret
    replied
    I've got Gustins I've had for 2 years now that are just barely starting to show fade/wear.

If that's any indicator on how their earth-tone offerings fare, I would say you're in good hands there.

Bonobos has some really nice stuff in their sale section too, and with EXTRA40 you're taking another 40% off. That would be a good hard look I'd take over there, but YMMV.

Leave a comment:

• mark4
    replied
    I second the Flint and Tinder 365 pant - they are very comfortable and soft. If you want them for hard labor I'd maybe get something a little less refined (and less expensive - maybe Dickies or Carhartt). They're durable enough for everyday wear to the office or weekend casual wear (mine are two years old and going strong). They have 5 pocket jean styling so if you want something with the traditional side seam pockets you'll have to look elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• JayS
    replied
    I’m a huge fan of the Railcar Fine Goods flight trousers. I think there are two colors right now. Not cheap but indestructible and break in very nicely. Wearing them today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jwfrasier
    replied
    I bought the flint & tinder 365 pants in olive. My favorite pants so far, extremely comfortable, great fit and definitely work with a lot of outfits.

Leave a comment:

• aps2012
    started a topic Best rugged-ish olive, rust or brown chinos

Best rugged-ish olive, rust or brown chinos

I'm in the market for some good quality, rugged chinos for casual weekend wear. Do you guys have any thoughts on comparisons between Flint & Tinder; Gustins Duck Canvas, Best Made Co's Service Chino; or some of the more mainstream offerings?
Working...
X