Dresser Options - Drawers give me fits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    I am terrible with this as far as socks are concerned. Try as I might, I can never get my socks organized. I fold them and put them nicely in the drawer. By the end of the week, the drawer is a mess. Some kind of sock organized would be super beneficial for me. Of course, I think if you searched the forums you'd find a post from me from several years ago where I was asking for suggestions/solutions. And I've still not done anything about it.
    I use these: https://www.amazon.com/Foraineam-Hon...1167372&sr=8-4 for my rolled-up socks and boxer briefs.

Comment

Those organizers are exactly whey I think a system like Elfa drawers would be so much better. The deep drawers in a typical dresser are wasted space when all they get used for is a flat of socks. With a drawer system, I can specify the depth and as many as I need. I'm liking where this might go.

Comment

The solution ended up being a few of the Ikea Pax Wardrobe units. I mixed in a few wire mesh slide-out baskets for socks and such, and then filled the rest with slide-out shelves, varying the distances in between. SO much better than dresser drawers!

Comment

I have the luxury of a walk-in closet to myself, so I dont use a dresser at all. I keep my socks and underwear in separate baskets, and everything else (T-shirts, sweaters, PJ's, etc.) is just folded and placed on the shelves.

Comment

Working...
          X