Bonobos shirts....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonobos shirts....

So I tried one of their shirts a few weeks back and while I usually wear a medium, the shirt was unusually large in the arms and the shoulder position seemed to be cut strangely. Does anyone know if all of their shirts are made by the same factory? Or has anyone successfully sized down and gotten a better fit?

For some reason im liking this oxford http://www.bonobos.com/po-8831-april...rts-lime-green but I hate to just run into the same fit issues even if i size down.

I have three shirts from them. I have a Medium blue All Rounder (now called All American) OCBD, a medium Aristograph, and a 16.5x35 Ping Me Later. All these seem to fit me great. The constructions of the All Rounder and Aristograph seem to be great. Not regular price great, but well worth what I paid. The Ping me Later has some ruffling on the sleeves. Not sure how to describe it, but there are rolls at the end of the sleeve near the seam. I need to contact the Ninjas about it.

Comment

Bremersm - I had weird rolls with the Sea Island seersucker shirt, as well. I attributed it to the shoulders being sewn on at a weird angle, which is seen on blazers sometimes.

Im paying nothing, just trying to find ways to spend this store credit. So it won't hurt to order one in a small and send it back if i dont like it.

Comment

I bought a medium a few months back. Didn't fit. Too big in the collar and a little baggy in the torso. Bought a small recently and is probably my best fitting shirt. The small says "standard fit" but it's definitely on the slim (or even extra slim) side of things.

I'm almost always between small and medium, so I would definitely recommend sizing down.

Comment

I think im the same Jose. The problem I have with clothing sized "S,M,L" is that the sizing chart will say something like "M = 38-42". Im sorry but if im a 38, that means the shirt is a ~40 and thats gonna be huge on me.

Comment

Working...
          X