Current State of the Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
    Maybe if you're in East Californi--sorry, "Austin"....
    LOL!!!!!
    when you're in Real Texas then yes....they pretty much are.
    Probably. I'm not a Texan so can't comment on it. I was being a bit silly. A little tongue-in-cheek. I grew up riding and have always viewed boots as purpose-designed footwear. It always looks funny to me to see someone wearing boots without the purpose (work that requires them, riding, etc...). Having said that, I've worn board shorts and don't surf, so...

Comment

you're talking to the king of silly friend. i wear a horse mask in random situations just because.
      https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

you're talking to the king of silly friend. i wear a horse mask in random situations just because.

Comment

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
          Current state of the shoe collection. I've been wanting to put all my shoes together in one photo so I could see what I have. So, I did it today.

If you have any questions about brands, models, or how I like them, let me know.

I am always happy to talk about shoes. Or if you'd like a close up of one of the pairs, I have those available.

The back row are shoes I'm about ready to donate--although I'm a bit conflicted about getting rid of the black/white snake skin pair and the square toe derby pair.

Other than that, I've tried to group similar shoes together. Ooops--just noticed that in the boot row, I have one pair of Chelsea boots on the right and another on the left.

If you see a shoe on a box from a particular brand, that shoe is that brand.

I did NOT include: 1) Work out shoes; 2) Shoes I only wear for costume purposes; 3) house slippers; and 4) sandal/flip flop type things

After taking all the shoes out of boxes and bags, I realize I need several more pairs of shoe trees.

Some of my current favorites are, in no particular order:
          • Tan Carlos Santos boots
          • JFitzpatrick Button Boots
          • Black/Burgundy Cobbler Union Oxfords
          • Oxblood McNeil
          • Herring Premier Monk Strap
          • AE Stirling (factory seconds--they were a steal at about $150--haven't worn them yet)

Working from home now, I sure don't get to wear my favorites as often as I like. But I do have several pair of the shoes shown that are inside only shoes, that I wear on a regular basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Wow. Very impressive. Makes me think I need to stop spending money on bicycles and start spending money on shoes (again!)

Comment

Working...
          X