Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whereismurder
    replied
    Get a Levi or Carhartt and wax it yourself? I cant really think of anything sub $100.

Leave a comment:

• mark4
    replied
    Originally posted by zadeckl View Post
    I want a Barbour but it's too spendy for me right now. Are there attractive sub $100 waxed jacket options or do I need to dream another dream?
    Are you looking for something in a Barbour-esque field jacket - like the Barbour Bedale - or more of a trucker jacket a la the Flint and Tinder Waxed Canvass Trucker? A trucker might be had for around $100 come late fall/winter sales time (not the Flint and Tinder one, but others that aren't made in the USA of USA grown cotton, USA produced textiles, etc.). The field jacket, you'll have to find the right sale at the right time, and even then you're probably looking at something around $140-$160 rather than right at $100. I wouldn't be too optimistic of finding anything in that price range until right after Christmas when cold weather stuff goes on steep markdown.

Leave a comment:

• zadeckl
    started a topic Inexpensive but attractive waxed jacket recommendations

Inexpensive but attractive waxed jacket recommendations

I want a Barbour but it's too spendy for me right now. Are there attractive sub $100 waxed jacket options or do I need to dream another dream?
Working...
X