Your watch of the summer 2019 - ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your watch of the summer 2019 - ?

So what has been your watch of the summer for 2019? For me, it’s been my Zodiac White Wolf. How about for you? Any one in particular that has been your go-to In the heat?

Mark

Interesting. I've been taking off my watch with a leather band because I sweat more recently. Will a metal band help my situation?

Comment

Originally posted by 3piece View Post
      Interesting. I've been taking off my watch with a leather band because I sweat more recently. Will a metal band help my situation?
      Depends on the metal band. My Vintage Hamilton with a Speidel band makes me sweat like crazy. My Rolex oyster bracelet doesn’t bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by 3piece View Post
        I find that this band (basically an Oyster style) is comfy well up past 100 degrees. It just equalizes to my body temp and disappears.
        Mark

Comment

been using the new trident mk3 from CW

https://i.imgur.com/PNeIL2W.jpg

Comment

Halios Seaforth on a Ginault bracelet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd have to say my Seiko SKX-009 has been my go to.

The watch looks great, can take a beating, and is perfect for the odd jump off a bridge (in to a lake, of course!)

Comment

Mostly been wearing my Dappered.com approved Orient Mako II USA diver. I really like this watch. It's a nice upgrade from the standard Mako II but still very affordable and just great looking and versatile.

Comment

Started on the left and worked to the right as the weather heated up. Been triple digits for weeks now, but supposed to cool off soon. I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by motosacto View Post
                    So what has been your watch of the summer for 2019? For me, it’s been my Zodiac White Wolf. How about for you? Any one in particular that has been your go-to In the heat?

Awesome
                    Eat what is good for your health but
                    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

i've been still wearing my Timex Weekender from a few years ago.

but i do like that Halios Seaforth :-D snazzy

Comment

Mostly a promaster tough (green one, on the canvas strap); Casio duro also got a lot of wrist time.

Comment

Working...
                        X