One Day of Bonobos Denim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Day of Bonobos Denim

A few months ago I went in search of American made jeans that were not made by Levi's. Due to the invested that was going to be required I did my research. I was all set to pull the trigger on a pair of Todd Shelton's but I read some reviews that mentioned the fit for slender guys such as myself can make the jeans look a bit frumpy.

Bonobos was on the radar but not a front runner. With the latest $50 off I decided to give them a shot, and I am glad I did. The fit is amazing. I am by no means a fit expert but these jeans make my lower half look quite good according to my wife. As strong as a recommendation as a man can hope for. As I have only had the jeans for 3 days and this is the first time I am wearing them I can’t speak to longevity. The quality is amazing. The level of detail is striking as the feel of the material.

For reference I bought the Blue Ridge Dark Wash in size 32x32. I am 157 lb and 6'1"

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hey bremersm,

Im currently a college student trying to get a good pair of dark wash jeans for dates and such. Im 6'6" 215lbs and pretty athletic. I've been eyeing a pair of Bonobos jeans straight fit since im an avid fan of their chinos but scared to drop $135 on a pair of jeans. Any advice to reconfirm their awesomeness or save money?

Comment

Cody, I got my paid with a $50 referral, so the price was only $85 and they are worth every penny of that. I only wear them once a week as we are allowed to wear jeans to work on Friday. My wife and I just had our second child, so no date nights to speak of for the foreseeable future. The fit of the jeans is great. Another factor for buying them is that they are made in America. The wash is also spot on. I was looking or a draker wash and they dark, but still retain a blue color. They don't look blakc like some darker washes.

If you can get them on sale or with a code then they are worth the price of admission.

Comment

Thank you so much! Starting to really love this forum and all yalls help

Comment

Glad I could help. And remember; friends don't let friends pay full price at Bonobos.

Comment

I fully agree. I buy the 32x34 and get them tailored in a bit. The rise on Bonobos straight leg denim is comparable to a better fitted Levi 505, but with a much better hand and wash. I used to scavenge old Helmut Langs in my size but have moved over to these.

Comment

Working...
            X