Suit Supply outlet date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suit Supply outlet date?

Anyone have info on the SuSu outlet that usually comes in mid July? I haven't heard the 2019 date yet, and I've got vacation coming up where I'll be offline for about ten days toward the end of the month. Anyone know when it's hitting?

I wish! I've been anticipating it too. I've got plenty of cash ready to go for any pieces I find interesting, especially after the lackluster one that was out this spring.

Comment

Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
      I wish! I've been anticipating it too. I've got plenty of cash ready to go for any pieces I find interesting, especially after the lackluster one that was out this spring.
      Yeah I'm looking for something charcoal with a quiet pattern this time. Last time I got a bright navy with black Prince of Wales in a Napoli. I think I was pretty lucky considering how little was available.

Comment

It’s open, though the options seem fairly limited (in my sizes, at least)

Comment

Wow, I can only speak for my size but there was a fair amount of stuff (nothing great) in 40R and ties ... just checked this evening when home at a computer and maybe 8 ties and only a few waist coats and jackets left. Only 2 suits in 40R. I thought it was an underwhelming outlet compared to the past but stuff is apparently moving.

Comment

I don’t know, as of about 11am yesterday I think there were only about 15-20 ties total. In past outlets there was closer to 100 I feel like. I’m hoping for a day 2 add but don’t see it yet.

Comment

So I haven’t seen any sort of re stock in 40R or the ties. Anyone else? Anyone purchase anything? Usually this thread is 10+ pages people asking sizing talking their purchases etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeysc23 View Post
                So I haven’t seen any sort of re stock in 40R or the ties. Anyone else? Anyone purchase anything? Usually this thread is 10+ pages people asking sizing talking their purchases etc.
                I got a sweater and a tie. Was hoping for a suit since a couple of mine have gotten a little worn down recently but no luck in 44R

Comment

There was an average number of suits at 44 when it opened, all Lazio I think. Prices weren’t anything great though. Strange they haven’t reloaded anything still. Very disappointing.

Comment

I want that linen/cotton striped Lazio but I had an unexpected new phone purchase to make so there goes the money for the suit

#sempersadface
                    https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

wow they already closed it. not even a week.
                      https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

waited for the restock that never came...

Comment

Working...
                        X