How to Deal With "Poppers"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Deal With "Poppers"

So it's not going to stop me from wearing my clothes but I find that with certain items, (t-shirts/polos) my nipples pop through. Is there some quick fix to this that I've not learned yet or am I just over thinking this?

I'm also not doing nipple tap.

You're probably overthinking it, but there are a few options:

1. Wear thicker material shirts
    2. Wear baggier shirts
    3. Use nipple tape or other coverage with your current shirts
    4. Don't worry about it, because almost nobody notices it

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbumman View Post
        So it's not going to stop me from wearing my clothes but I find that with certain items, (t-shirts/polos) my nipples pop through. Is there some quick fix to this that I've not learned yet or am I just over thinking this?

I'm also not doing nipple tap.
        From my experience, thicker material shirt helps.

Comment

Originally posted by wsupjs View Post
          You're probably overthinking it, but there are a few options:

1. Wear thicker material shirts
          2. Wear baggier shirts
          3. Use nipple tape or other coverage with your current shirts
          4. Don't worry about it, because almost nobody notices it
          I will add a number 5...wear an undershirt. I guess that could be under #3 but I wanted to call it out as the most simple solution.

Comment

lol [MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION]

Comment

I'd say not to worry. I have the added bonus of piercings there, so sometimes it looks like four nipples showing through. I don't sweat it, though.

Comment

I have the same problem. I usually leave my fly open, that way nobody notices.
                WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
                  I have the same problem. I usually leave my fly open, that way nobody notices.
                  lol, solid plan

Comment

1. I love that we're having as much fun with this as I had writing it.
                    2. Thanks guys, I'm going to go with getting over myself and just wearing the shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                      I will add a number 5...wear an undershirt. I guess that could be under #3 but I wanted to call it out as the most simple solution.
                      I'd add wear a grey undershirt. If you wear a white undershirt with a white shirt, we'll still see your nipples, just less.

Comment

Pair of Thieves undershirts are thin, lightweight, and breathable. I wear them under my dress shirts and polos when I worry that my nips may show. I have both the v neck (cooler days) and tank top (warmer days) styles .

Comment

pasties. they make 'em with tassles for formal occasions.
                          https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Is the issue moobs? Or just don't want the nips to show through thin shirts?

If the issue is thin shirts, get undershirts. If the issue is moobs, just stop wearing t-shirts, polos, and Henley's - they are always going to emphasize moobs far more than button up shirts do.

Comment

this just in- men have nipples. get used to that idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X