AE Boulevard Cap Toe Dress Shoe-$66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AE Boulevard Cap Toe Dress Shoe-$66

Seems a steal at 60ish shipped. Got my first pair of AES to try out. Thoughts?

https://www.allenedmonds.com/shoes/s...Slickdeals_LLC

Holy smokes. They've even got my size on that 65 last (8 3E) !! So tempted.

Comment

This sale looks too good to pass up. Even though I have so many shoes. I may get my son a pair of Whitney (he likes simple shoes--not like his old man) for only $325 OFF--in other words, only about $100--he's a hard to fit EEE and they have it.
      WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Is anyone having trouble with the website? I have two pairs in my cart and it tells me I have too many items in the cart

Comment

Originally posted by Dapper_B View Post
          Is anyone having trouble with the website? I have two pairs in my cart and it tells me I have too many items in the cart
          I just placed an order for two pairs with no problem.

Maybe you need to sign in?

Or not use the link that hockeys23 posted. Just go to allenedmonds.com ?

Comment

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
            I just placed an order for two pairs with no problem.

Maybe you need to sign in?

Or not use the link that hockeys23 posted. Just go to allenedmonds.com ?
            It looks like they were having issues with inventory...the shoes I wanted were available and then not, and then available again...SMH

Comment

I too, am having issues with their site. Seems like a problem on AE's end.

Comment

It looks like they were having issues with inventory...the shoes I wanted were available and then not, and then available again...SMH
                I have a feeling there are very limited quantities. If someone puts the shoes in his cart, they probably are unavailable until the person checks out.

For example, I had three pairs in my cart for about 30 minutes, but then deleted one pair and checked out with two pairs.

Comment

I’ve checked out and received a confirmation email for mine.

Comment

I have a feeling there are very limited quantities. If someone puts the shoes in his cart, they probably are unavailable until the person checks out.

For example, I had three pairs in my cart for about 30 minutes, but then deleted one pair and checked out with two pairs.
                    I figured...really wanted these:

https://www.allenedmonds.com/shoes/s...#start=1&sz=36

Comment

got these instead:

https://www.allenedmonds.com/shoes/s...&sz=18&start=1

Comment

I love those. But I'm sure you can find another bargain that you'll enjoy. I couldn't pass on some drivers for only $75. And I picked up some derbies for my son in a EEE width for only $100. Unreal.

Update--I see you did. I was thinking about those as well. WTH? $67?

Comment

I love those. But I'm sure you can find another bargain that you'll enjoy. I couldn't pass on some drivers for only $75. And I picked up some derbies for my son in a EEE width for only $100. Unreal.

Update--I see you did. I was thinking about those as well. WTH? $67?
                          Can't beat these prices!!!

Comment

Well this is not what I wanted ... just came over email. I think this is a poor showing. I ordered early, and they processed, charged, and said my order was shipping. Seems to me they realized a pricing error.

Thank you for shopping with Allen Edmonds. Our popular or low inventory styles tend to sell out quickly, and unfortunately the below items were cancelled from your order due to insufficient inventory. Please note that your account has not been charged for these items. We apologize for any inconvenience and encourage you to shop AllenEdmonds.com and see what's new.
                            The charge posted to my CC and I haven't received a refund. I would've assumed for good CS, you would post the refund first.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeysc23 View Post
                              Seems a steal at 60ish shipped. Got my first pair of AES to try out. Thoughts?

https://www.allenedmonds.com/shoes/s...Slickdeals_LLC
                              Also purchased these Boulevard Cap Toes in brown grain yesterday and just got a notice this morning that my order was cancelled due to insufficient inventory. Does this happen often -- that the website allows a purchase despite no inventory?

Comment

Working...
                              X