Brooks Brothers BrooksCool suits....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks Brothers BrooksCool suits....

Recently purchased a BB BrooksCool suit. Need a little assistance.

I've been trying to figure out if it is fused, half- or full-canvassed. Does anyone know?

If fused, she's outta here!

Thanks in advance.

If it looks good, feels good, fits well, and wasn't very expensive, I'm not sure it really matters. My primary problem with BrooksCool suits is that I don't think they look that great i.e. sort of cheap. I think you might get more mileage out of a SM tropical.

Comment

Originally posted by Evenflow View Post
      If it looks good, feels good, fits well, and wasn't very expensive, I'm not sure it really matters. My primary problem with BrooksCool suits is that I don't think they look that great i.e. sort of cheap. I think you might get more mileage out of a SM tropical.

Appreciate the feedback. Didn't feel cheap per se. I felt that getting a well-fitting, half-canvassed $700 suit for $150 was a plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Heafcliffe View Post

Appreciate the feedback. Didn't feel cheap per se. I felt that getting a well-fitting, half-canvassed $700 suit for $150 was a plus.
        Oh wow, how did you get it for $150?

Comment

Originally posted by mochi123 View Post
          Oh wow, how did you get it for $150?
          He’s obviously in a TJ Maxx or Marshalls...

Comment

If you like it and it fits (or requires minimal tailoring) and only cost $150, who cares? Keep it.

Comment

Working...
            X