Gordon Rush shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Rush shoes

Anyone have any experience with Gordon Rush shoes? I'm looking at the Winston's at Nordstroms. I'm wondering if they are built to last. It looks like the uppers are stitched and not glued but I can't say for sure.

I've got a pair of Gordon Rush Chukkas. I really like them. I think I paid about 60$ for them, but they look comparable with shoes that cost twice as much. They've held up really well so far and i've had them for over a year.

Comment

Honestly I've never had any issues with any shoe's I've bought except steve madden where i broke the metal clasp with my own stupidity most likely. Just make sure you take care of them with conditioner, polish etc. I've got a pair of Rockports I bought on sale for $100, wore them 5-7x a week without shoe trees and the right one has quite a bit of creasing etc, left one looks like I've had it a month, I occasionally would polish them.

It's funny how the general consensus is "Asian made = low quality" but some of the nicest suits can be had in Hong Kong, heck Hugo Boss has a lot of items made there. There is a markup but every time I've seen boss suits/ shirts I've thought they looked very nice.

If you like the look of them and need shoes I say pull the trigger

Comment

Working...
      X