Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you buy the majority of your casual clothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you buy the majority of your casual clothing?

If I were to open your closet or chest of drawers, where would I see that you have purchased the majority of your casual clothing from? I'm talking 50% + 1 here.

For me, it is the Gap. Between jeans, button downs, t-shirts, shorts, the Gap by far has the majority of my casual purchases. Interested to hear what others have to say.

Curious are we talking going out casual or dressed down maybe run an errand or two. Because mine differ.

Jeans Levi’s
    Dressed up casual would be button downs from j crew and j crew factory
    Shorts from old navy

For lounging around the house would be t shirts from events and under Armour.

Comment

Usually BR during major sale, since my wardrobe is put together enough for me to be able to wait until 50%+ off. I also shop from Old Navy, factory versions of GAP, J.Crew and BR when I'm on a spontaneous mall trip with wife, since we can both get something from there together.

Comment

A majority of mine would be from Jcrew Factory. I have some stuff from Old Navy as well, but not nearly as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

JCrew Factory and Target. And maybe Amazon now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No majorities in my closet. I have a heathy mix of Jomers, Everlane, Spier Mackay, J Crew, and Amazon Goodthreads.

Comment

Jcrew for a good bit of it, BR for jeans. Dress clothes are mainly Speir and Mackay (shirts). Just ordered my first jacket from them (pre-order)

Comment

Bonobos for jeans/chinos and Buck Mason for tshirts/henleys. That combo encompasses a large majority of my casual attire, not including buttondowns (some of which range to casual), outerwear or gym gear. I need to figure out chino shorts again this year, I've gone without ones I love for a year or two and want to remedy that.

Comment

Sid Mashburn 60%
                  Billy Reid 15%
                  Faherty 15%
                  Other 10%

Comment

This year I've been buying a lot of outlet/factory casual clothes from a local outlet: Levis, JCF, Gap and Johnston and Murphy shoes. Also a fair amount from JC mains, and shirts from Uniglo. I have students who work at Old Navy so I'll grab a few items from them, but I'm not crazy about the quality.

Comment

j crew factory, old navy. Used to be target but not as much anymore, for no particular reason.

Comment

Most of my stuff - nicer and casual is Bonobos. I like their tailor stretch chinos for pants. I've tried their jeans, but I didn't like them, so the jeans I have our 7's (though I rarely wear jeans anymore for some reason). I have a lot of their washed button downs, but the newer ones seem to be dipping in quality, so I've been on the look out for a new brand for these type of shirts. I have a probably 5 of their Riviera shirts too.
                        Of my casual wear, I think the chinos are the only item that I will pay full price for (even then I prefer not to). I have a Guideshop by me, that I'll check out from time to and get a few items during their 50% final sale sales. Over the winter, I picked up like 4 shirts (3 washed button downs, 1 Riviera) for less than $100. Retail was over $350 on those.
                        For shirts - I've been wearing Vineyard Vines breaker shorts. They are their tech ones. I like the fit and look. Look like normal shorts but as comfortable as gym shorts.

Comment

I don't think any brand would represent 50% +1.

A pretty even mix between Gap, Banana Republic and J.Crew.

Comment

Brooks Brothers, J. Crew, Banana Republic, and Charles Tyrwhitt

Comment

Probably 50% BR, 20% Bonobos, 10% GAP, 10% J Crew, 10% Express.
                              T-shirts come from a lot of different places, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X