Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you buy the majority of your casual clothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• markm
    replied
    This year I've been buying a lot of outlet/factory casual clothes from a local outlet: Levis, JCF, Gap and Johnston and Murphy shoes. Also a fair amount from JC mains, and shirts from Uniglo. I have students who work at Old Navy so I'll grab a few items from them, but I'm not crazy about the quality.

Leave a comment:

• Tjtennispro
    replied
    Sid Mashburn 60%
    Billy Reid 15%
    Faherty 15%
    Other 10%

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied
    Bonobos for jeans/chinos and Buck Mason for tshirts/henleys. That combo encompasses a large majority of my casual attire, not including buttondowns (some of which range to casual), outerwear or gym gear. I need to figure out chino shorts again this year, I've gone without ones I love for a year or two and want to remedy that.

Leave a comment:

• neminat
    replied
    Jcrew for a good bit of it, BR for jeans. Dress clothes are mainly Speir and Mackay (shirts). Just ordered my first jacket from them (pre-order)

Leave a comment:

• batkins9
    replied
    No majorities in my closet. I have a heathy mix of Jomers, Everlane, Spier Mackay, J Crew, and Amazon Goodthreads.

Leave a comment:

• ajk
    replied
    JCrew Factory and Target. And maybe Amazon now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sethtvaughn
    replied
    A majority of mine would be from Jcrew Factory. I have some stuff from Old Navy as well, but not nearly as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mochi123
    replied
    Usually BR during major sale, since my wardrobe is put together enough for me to be able to wait until 50%+ off. I also shop from Old Navy, factory versions of GAP, J.Crew and BR when I'm on a spontaneous mall trip with wife, since we can both get something from there together.

Leave a comment:

• hockeysc23
    replied
    Curious are we talking going out casual or dressed down maybe run an errand or two. Because mine differ.

Jeans Levi’s
    Dressed up casual would be button downs from j crew and j crew factory
    Shorts from old navy

For lounging around the house would be t shirts from events and under Armour.

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    started a topic Where do you buy the majority of your casual clothing?

Where do you buy the majority of your casual clothing?

If I were to open your closet or chest of drawers, where would I see that you have purchased the majority of your casual clothing from? I'm talking 50% + 1 here.

For me, it is the Gap. Between jeans, button downs, t-shirts, shorts, the Gap by far has the majority of my casual purchases. Interested to hear what others have to say.
Working...
X