No announcement yet.

Looking for watch options with chrono and external bezel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garmin watch wise, I have the Forrunner 235. I think I paid in the $225 CDN range on a Boxing Day sale several years ago. The watch has been a taken and it's great for running, hiking, etc. Pretty much anything outdoors. I even used the watch as I rode my bike in a pinch because my bike computer (also a Garmin) was dead.

I realize the price may be a bit more than you're willing to spend, but for me the Garmin has been a good investment.

Comment

Originally posted by forcemajeure View Post
      REI anniversary sale starts Friday, which includes a 20% off single item for members. I'm pretty sure GPS stuff will be excluded though if the past is any guidance.
      just got the mailer and am checking into it.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
        Garmin watch wise, I have the Forrunner 235. I think I paid in the $225 CDN range on a Boxing Day sale several years ago. The watch has been a taken and it's great for running, hiking, etc. Pretty much anything outdoors. I even used the watch as I rode my bike in a pinch because my bike computer (also a Garmin) was dead.

I realize the price may be a bit more than you're willing to spend, but for me the Garmin has been a good investment.
        thats kind of what has me thinking. I ahve been flirting with a triple sensor and a fitness tracker for a while now. This may just cover a couple of bases for me. I am going to let it marinate for a week or so to avoid an impulse buy, but its looking promising.

Comment

Working...
        X