Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone picking anything up from the LEC 60% off accessories sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone picking anything up from the LEC 60% off accessories sale?

The title pretty much spells it out. I'm really tempted by the red Road Trip bag, as the trip bag seems smaller and looks more like a tote to me. But it looks soooo red. Wonder if I should just stick with the Beckel canvas I've been thinking of for so long.

Uhhh, I'm maybe thinking about picking up a pair of those taupe/burnt sienna/whatever you want to call a darker sand color chukkas. For $38, it's like... I'd be a fool not to! Or you know, so I'm gradually telling myself. I'd pick up some belts if they had any I was interested in, but eh.

Comment

I shut down buying stuff for a while but Dappered sucked me right back in. I bought

Chambray Overlay Belt CNVS

https://canvas.landsend.com/ix/index.html?store=lecanvas&action=newSearch&searchT ype=ORDER_HISTORY&search=416959OHX

Men Stripe Sock CNVS, in both colors

https://canvas.landsend.com/ix/index.html?store=lecanvas&action=newSearch&searchT ype=ORDER_HISTORY&search=411802OHX

umbrella

https://canvas.landsend.com/ix/index...arch=357395OHX

Comment

I ordered the chukkas in brown suede once i saw that free shipping code.

Comment

Got an umbrella...I successfully resisted getting the dark brown chukkas, and was going to get the chambray belt but saw that it was 1" wide which seemed a bit narrow. I'd get the blue and white mainsail shackle belt if it were available in a small, I'm thinking a medium will be too long.

Comment

Got the Men's Toyo Straw Fedora

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-t...s&origin=index

Comment

@Juan - I like that hat. I picked one up also. I got the suede chukkas in dark brown and light taupe and sized down based on the reviews. If they fit well, I may keep both. I also picked up the large plaid shirt in glacier, which is not part of the accessories sale but is still on sale for $20.

Comment

Do the LEC chukkas have a crepe sole? I REALLY dislike how dirty and gross the soles of my CDB's look.

Comment

I dont know about the LEC version but if you want a non crepe sole Clarks, look for the Bushacre version.

They also come in the same color but with a rubber(?) sole.

Comment

hmm, that straw fedora looks good, not sure I could pull it off though.

Comment

Looks like a lot of stuff is selling out. I got a bunch of pocket squares / bandanas and a tie.

Somehow the $7 blackwatch belt from the "should I buy this?" post last week was still in my cart & available, too.

Comment

I got a pair of the chukkas. I've been keeping my eyes open for a pair and at $38 it was a no-brainer.

Comment

I picked up the 1963 Trip Bag in green. I've been needing a weekend bag for a while, and you can't beat these prices! I was so close to getting the red Road Trip bag, but ultimately decided something smaller would be more versatile. Does anyone have the 1963 Trip Bag? Did I make the right choice with the green?

"The principle can be established that for a man who does not cheat, what he believes to be true must determine his action."
                          -- Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus

Comment

By the way, the chukkas are still on sale, for one penny less, even.

Comment

I got the trip bag too. Pretty psyched.

Comment

Working...
                              X