Where to start to build a Chino wardrobe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to start to build a Chino wardrobe

Okay so my current Chino's are a couple PacSun brand Bullhead, khahki and grey. Both have some serious wear and tear so I figured it was time to get some new ones. Where should I start? My only restrictions are price (ideally if I could get a 3 or so pairs for about 100 bucks, I don't need them till the fall so I can wait for a sale) and fit. I figure Dockers would be a good place to start go, anyone vouch for them? If so,do you recommend the D1's or the Alpha khakis? No nearby malls carry either for me to try on.

Alphas are great on me. Slimmer than most pants, but you get used to it. I don't know if this is generally the case, but the D1's were a terrible fit on me. Seat was unreasonably tight.

Land's End [Canvas] also has some good chinos that often go on sale.

Comment

Alpha Khakis at Marshalls for 15-20$. They really grew on me, and now I love them. Definitely on the very slim side but wow, the material is absolutely amazing, and the colors are fantastic. I have the dark brown and the ghurka and both look great!

Comment

Wait for a sale and Lands End and either get the Tailored Fit or the Canvas Refined Straight or Slim Fit. They can usually be had on sale for around $25.

Comment

I just bought two pairs of the GAP 1969 slim chinos, they're lightweight and they fit pretty well imo

Comment

Working...
          X