Fellas let’s talk about layering in warmer months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tacitus View Post
    Was thinking about this today, since the high hit low 80s where I live. I kind of dislike wearing just slacks and a shirt - it makes me feel like a waiter or bank teller or something - but I also run hot so if it's 80+ I'm probably gonna take my sports coat off, carry it over my arm on the way to work, and then hang it in my office, which seems kind of pointless. Curious what the rest of you do in that scenario.
    In my early years (first or two years), I was mildly addicted to wearing a sport coat. I definitely looked better in it and you could say I would feel insecured leaving the house without it. But overtime I got rid off that thought. Long time ago I was fine without it. People are fine without it. So now I have no problem wearing just pants and a shirt when it's hot.

Comment

Was thinking about this today, since the high hit low 80s where I live. I kind of dislike wearing just slacks and a shirt - it makes me feel like a waiter or bank teller or something - but I also run hot so if it's 80+ I'm probably gonna take my sports coat off, carry it over my arm on the way to work, and then hang it in my office, which seems kind of pointless. Curious what the rest of you do in that scenario.
      if it's too hot to wear a jacket, i wear a polo. if need be, a polo with a jacket

Comment

waistcoat?
        https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

I did the same thing but sort of have to because the tech guys keep our office freezing down to around 70 or lower. I've debated just leaving the jacket in the office but that hurts variety.

Comment

hate that i can wear a super lightweight paper thin blazer...but there's no casual jackets that are as thin

Comment

Working...
            X