Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paintflinger
    replied
    Ended up going with the Gilden Ultra. Not bad for the money. Little bit rougher feeling than the platinum, but "it'll do!".

Leave a comment:

• charlielo
    replied
    Originally posted by abh159 View Post
    I've been wearing the Hanes Slim Fit V-Neck undershirts for a while now and have been pleased. They aren't necessarily the heaviest material shirts, but I'm only using them as undershirts so that's not a dealbreaker for me. I wear one everyday of the week under my dress shirts and can get at least a year or so of wear out of each one. They don't shrink much in the wash either and at $20 for a 4 pack the price is hard to beat.

The only place I've been able to find them in store or online is Target, but they have 2-day shipping on everything so even if you can't get to a store they come in pretty quick.
    This. Hanes Premium Slim Fit, V-Neck or Crew Neck. These used to be labeled "Comfortsoft" (and still are on the shirt itself). 60%cotton/40%Poly but feels like all cotton. I always pick them up at target or order them from their website. Abut $20 for a 4 pack. I wear one everyday and have about 2 weeks worth that I rotate through. Everyone once in awhile I'll buy a 4 pack and toss out the 4 crappiest of the old bunch.
    https://www.target.com/p/hanes-174-m...s/-/A-14068602
    https://www.target.com/p/hanes-174-p...96#lnk=sametab

Leave a comment:

• ScottD
    replied
    I’m a fan of the Calvin Klein v-necks. Get the 3-pack at Costco

Leave a comment:

• Alex.C
    replied
    Originally posted by paintflinger View Post
    I found I sweated more in the autism, but that's me.
    My brother's on the autism spectrum, and he does, in fact, sweat quite a bit. :-)

Leave a comment:

• abh159
    replied
    I've been wearing the Hanes Slim Fit V-Neck undershirts for a while now and have been pleased. They aren't necessarily the heaviest material shirts, but I'm only using them as undershirts so that's not a dealbreaker for me. I wear one everyday of the week under my dress shirts and can get at least a year or so of wear out of each one. They don't shrink much in the wash either and at $20 for a 4 pack the price is hard to beat.

The only place I've been able to find them in store or online is Target, but they have 2-day shipping on everything so even if you can't get to a store they come in pretty quick.

Leave a comment:

• paintflinger
    replied
    Originally posted by paintflinger View Post
    Dang it, airism, not autism.

Leave a comment:

• LittleNelly
    replied
    I really like the Nordstrom house brand version. Nice hefty cotton which is very comfortable.
    https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nordstr...en&color=white

Leave a comment:

• forcemajeure
    replied
    That's why I only wear OCDs.

Leave a comment:

• paintflinger
    replied
    Originally posted by idvsego View Post
    I like the jky shirts from Target. They are different than the other jockey shorts and I have only found them at Target. I plan on stepping up to Uniqlo airism shirts soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mochi123
    replied
    I think these might be a good pick
    https://bananarepublic.gap.com/brows...695&pcid=80117

With a big sale, you can get them for about $10 to $13ish, which might be a bit more than, say, Hanes, but they will last a long time, while being plenty comfortable.

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    I like the jky shirts from Target. They are different than the other jockey shorts and I have only found them at Target. I plan on stepping up to Uniqlo airism shirts soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• paintflinger
    started a topic Good Quality/Affordable Undershirts

Good Quality/Affordable Undershirts

Reading through the "what to do with old undershirts" thread, I realized that the last batch of Gildan Platinum undershirts I bought were of significantly lower quality.

Any suggestions for a heavier weight, white cotton undershirt that doesn't significantly curl, shrink, or cost a ton?

I'm not really interested in the $25-40/shirt options out there and will continue to buy the Gildan Platinums if that is the case.
Working...
X