Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mark4
    replied
    I like the Myles Apparel everyday shorts. Those and a nice fitting t shirt when it's hot. When it's cold flannel PJs unless I have to go out. Then it's a pair of sweats, I can't remember the brand I have but they're not typical cotton sweats - more performance oriented and a little more stylish. Or my Gramicci Original G pants - they feel and wear like pajama bottoms but look almost like chinos. What I wear up top varies by how cold it is - moderate cold I might wear a crew neck sweatshirt or hoodie (cotton). Cold and it's probably my North Face Patagonia-Better-Sweater-equivalent hoodie. Over that goes a down parka if it's downright polar. If it's not quite that cold I might throw a lighter windproof layer over the hoodie depending on where we are on the winter spectrum and how windy it is.

Leave a comment:

• Deke
    replied
    Generally some athletic shorts and the a short sleeve T, long sleeve T, or sweatshirt (depending on the weather).

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied
    Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Why so conservative? You're off duty, on Shore Leave, if you will. Be bold, be proud!

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hockeysc23
    replied
    If sweat pants weather than my under armour storm pants. They are warm and comfortable and not completely out of place if I needed to walk the dog or run a quick errand.

In warmer weather it’s whatever gym shorts and t shirt are nearby.

Leave a comment:

• Hebrew Barrister
    replied
    Whatever pair of pajama bottoms is clean, the nearest t-shirt in my pajama drawer, and my rancourt slippers.

Leave a comment:

• rd27
    started a topic What are your lounge-wear essentials?

What are your lounge-wear essentials?

Whether it be after a long day at work, or a lazy Satuday, we all like to dress down at some point. What are your loungewear essential items?

In cooler weather, I love to lounge around in my Pistol Lake hoodie and sweatpants.

For those warmer days, I'm usually in a white/grey undershirt and a pair of olive green sweat shorts that I found at Target.
Working...
X