Epic Shirtmakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic Shirtmakers?

Anyone have any experience with Epic Shirtmakers (http://www.epicshirtmakers.com)?

There is a deal on Rue La La right now. $37 for $75.

They were on another deal site awhile back. I wasn't terribly impressed. The website doesn't give a ton of information on the fabric they use, etc.. If I'm paying for an MTM shirt I want to know ply, thread count etc...

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

I looked at a bunch of MTM shirt websites a while back, including Epic. Two things I looked for on the website: easy to find out where the company is headquartered, and easy to find out where the shirts are made. According to my notes, their headquarters are in Tampa, Florida, and they don't want us to know where the shirts are made.

Without easy access to both of those bits of info on the website, they won't be getting any orders from me. I have no objection to a shirt made in Hong Kong or Colorado or Belgium or Thailand or Kenya or North Carolina or McMurdo Station or wherever (well, maybe not McMurdo), but if the company doesn't want me to know, a red flag pops up. Who knows, maybe Epic shirts are made by an army of oompah-loompahs in jumpsuits and hard-hats, in a hollowed out mountain on a south Pacific island, abandoned by a villain in a Bond film, and purchased for pence on the pound at a foreclosure sale.

Comment

That's a good point, Cause Moe. If you can't be honest with me about where your product is made, how can I expect you to treat me equitably as a customer

What were your conclusions when you were looking at companies?

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

I decided to order one each from Ratio and MyTailor, but I have not gone through with it yet. Other expenses have taken priority for now. I might also try Blank Label, but I don't want to deal with more than two companies at a time.

Comment

Working...
          X