Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for flexible and comfortable pants

Hello Dappers,

First time poster and big proponent of Dappered.Com. I am looking for some recommendation on flexible and comfortable pants for both work and leisure. Living in Atlanta, the heat and humidity takes a toll on you. I am seeing stuff from companies from Rhone, Vuori, etc. All seem to be similar in style and pricey. Ideas? Thank you in advance.

What kind of work are you doing? Are you planning on wearing the pants straight from work to leisure? How casual can your work pants be? etc.

Comment

Definitely depends on the situation and what you're looking for. I love Bonobos' stretch chinos and Banana Republic's traveler pants. Both work well in casual and business casual attire.

Comment

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=435081

Check these out. Lightweight comfortable and very budget friendly (especially with sales).

I bought one pair and ended up going back and buying them in every color for around $25 per pair.

Comment

I own these:

https://publicrec.com/products/all-d...pant-inseam-30

They are good. I wear a 34x34 but wish they were a tad longer...

I've considered these as well:

https://www.mackweldon.com/products/...nt?color=Birch

Comment

I'm in Atlanta as well. Not sure how casual or dressy you are looking for. I've had great luck with Bonobos Summer Weight Chinos and linen and fresco pants from Spier & Mackay.

Comment

Any stretch pant made by Banana Republic, whether you're looking for chinos, jeans, etc. The jeans in particular are pretty amazing - they look like normal jeans, but feel like pajamas when you wear them. Their stretch chinos are pretty legit too.

Comment

Agree on the BR pants. Wish I had discovered their traveler jeans earlier

Comment

Another nod for the Banana Republic Core Temp Chinos. After all the Dappered love I tried them out last year and now I own three pair. They are exactly what you're looking for - comfortable, stretchy, slim, and lightweight (for the hot ATL days). They hit 50% off every now and then, 40% more often.

Comment

I have the Flint and Tinder 365 pants and really like them. Very light weight and plenty of stretch. You might also check out the BR fly-weight traveler jeans. They are even lighter weight than the regular traveler jeans. I found both of these to be really good options for the warm weather.

Comment

I also live in Atlanta and lean more casual in the summer months. Uniqlo kando plants (Adam Scott line) are some of my go tos in addition to what has been mentioned (J Crew Factory lightweight chinos are nice too). They are slim and performance, good for office to course.

Comment

Banana Republic Core Temps again and again. As Furious Styles mentioned, on sale often. Anyone who follows this site knows only suckers pay full price for BR!

Comment

Nylon pants from Travelsmith work well for me. They don't wrinkle, are lightweight, look decent for upscale venues, are comfortable, durable and dry overnight when washed.

Comment

Banana Republic traveler pants, super comfy and they look nice (smart/dressy casual). I would imagine they are just about the same thing as the stretch chinos and jeans the previous posters mentioned.

Comment

In Atlanta as well. For work when I go to the office, I just wear my J. crew chinos or some decent wool pants. For casual wear I like the J crew lightweight chinos and also some line blend pants I picked up at the Gap of all places. but I do leave a little room to breath in my summer time fits. I have a decent amount of leg hair and being sweaty, hairy, and wearing tight pants is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X