• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shad0w4life
    replied

Comfort/Wearability: Rockport slipons I bought on sale for $100

Looks: Player's walnut

I may buy a pair of walnut strands and park aves to up my shoe image but they better be comfortable this time around. I may try magnanni, alden or cheaney if I get a lot of extra cash.

Leave a comment:

• guata1983
    replied

@Acoustic really nice collection! What are the details on the double monk (6 oclock) and the light brown longwings (11 oclock)? those are two holes in my shoe wardrobe I'm currently trying to fill.

Leave a comment:

• Acousticfoodie
    replied

@bruschetta It's your fault really...always telling me about deals too good to pass up!

Leave a comment:

• julio
    replied

Easily my Florsheim Regent boots in black, as seen in the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/Florsheim-Mens-Regent-Side-Dress/dp/B005MAG25K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339199193&sr=8-1&keywords=florsheim+regent

Inexpensive boots, yes. But they go well with nearly everything. A little sprucing up here and there always leads to compliments on 'em. Comfortable as heck.

Leave a comment:

• bruschetta
    replied

Acoustic, you've gone from having no proper dress shoes to having more than me in a span of a year. I'm a little jealous.

Leave a comment:

• chetsteadman
    replied

Awesome collection, Acousticfoodie.

For comfort, these are my absolute favorite:

http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/catalog/product.jsp?catId=100&productId=4219&productGroup= 1314

I've had the same pair for about 10 years now, and they're still going strong.

Leave a comment:

• Acousticfoodie
    replied

Hard to pick a favorite but I have my inner circle that I prefer over my other shoes:

And Kenneth...who needs excuses to wear strands? ;-)

Leave a comment:

• RHStansbury
    replied

Without a doubt, my Sperry A/O's are the favorite pair in the lineup. Love my AE's, and my MTO Rancourt Ranger Mocs are rising in the standings, but the A/O is still the champ by a longshot.

Leave a comment:

• greg_s
    replied

So hard to choose. I'm going to cheat. It's a tie between my walnut AE Daltons and my blue suede mocs from Oak Street Bootmakers.

Leave a comment:

• zerostyle
    replied

So far my dark brown strands.

I picked up a pair of walnut McAllisters that look awesome, but haven't worn them out yet. I'm somewhat intimidated by how much attention they will draw to me.

Leave a comment:

• TheMeInTeam
    replied

http://dappered.com/2011/01/timberland-earthkeepers-side-zip-boot-long-term-field-test/

I don't know if they're still available, though.

Leave a comment:

• Focuspants
    replied

Im with Kenneth. My walnut Strands are my go to.

Leave a comment:

• JEH
    replied

My pick is the Grey Canvas Tretorn Nylites that I picked up from J Crew recently on sale. Holy buckets are these comfortable without socks. I just slid in an odor eaters insole and they felt great straight from the get go.

Leave a comment:

• kenneth
    replied

I look for excuses to wear my AE Strands in walnut.

Leave a comment:

• bj
    replied

Three months in, I'm still infatuated with my Allen Edmonds Player's shoe in Walnut.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X