No announcement yet.

What was your first Dappered purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First purchase from here were the LEC moc toe boots. Only wore a few times but I really like them. I also got 2 RL duffle bags from here.

I bought the AE shawl sweater too. Didn't think I was gonna like it but I did. Got compliments on it too. Winter wasn't too cold so it came out a few times. A little of topic but I'm thinking it might work really well on the motor bike on colder days with a jacket on,keep that neck warm, and still look dappered,HA.

Comment

Dappered pretty much got me back into watches. I'm pretty sure my first dappered inspired purchase was a seiko that Joe mentioned in one of his "Steal the Style" posts (this one for Daniel Craig in an Esquire shoot I believe).

Fast forward to today, I just got my CH Air Adams in the mail for a new pair of beaters. Happy times.

Comment

Sebago Hamiltons for me too, and I badly needed a pair considering how often the streets flood in Houston.

Comment

Joe really needs to harness our collective buying power. I think LEC realized it with the Store Wars, but it's pretty incredible when sleepy sale items that floated around for a while are suddenly sold out by 8a the morning his post goes live. There are many sites that wish they this kind of influence on actual purchases.

Comment

I've often wondered how much traffic he drives to sale sites.

First for me was Neumoks I think.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

The Merona Kensington blazer at Target in navy. Has been a lifesaver here in Texas as the temperature is already climbing.

Comment

Working...
              X