Bonobos shorts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonobos shorts?

Just ordered a pair of the 9'' Chino shorts from Bonobos. I'm incredibly happy with all of the pants I've ordered through them, and have been unimpressed with shorts from other companies, so I decided to go forward with it. Anyone have experiences with these shorts? Recommend? Thanks.

Have yet to try their shorts, but agree with the pants -- looking forward to hearing what you think.

Comment

I've got the 9" Lobster Washed chino shorts and I absolutely love them. They are slimmer in the thigh than Lands End shorts and fit very similar to my J.Crew factory shorts. I just wished I got the 7" now, but I couldn't justify spending more money on less fabric, although I did get there pair for $15 using one of the Easter codes.

Comment

Yep. I'm sold. Just got them and they fit great, just like the pants. I went with the Navy to fill an existing hole, and am now ordering the lobster, and possibly the stone. Trash also tipped me off to the game day chinos on sale for $58 with promo code SCORE... Damn him...

Comment

Working...
        X