Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too many shoes - anyone else have this problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron
    replied
    Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    I think I might have reached maximum shoe ownership...

The funny part is there are more shoes not even in the picture. (Bonus if you can see the non shoe item in the photo)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something fuzzy in the corner. Cat?

I am a fighting a recent shoe addiction. I don't think there is a maximum.

My wife has about 100 pairs more then I do so I have a long way to go to catch up.

Leave a comment:

• 3piece
    replied
    Around 4 pairs in my daily rotation.
    Total 7 pairs.

Leave a comment:

• Loafer28
    replied
    Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
    Oh, you have some great shoes. You wouldn't happen to wear 12 or 13, do you? You might have a buyer for one or two pairs if you're looking to sell.
    Sorry, 8.5 or 9

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
    I am about to purge 8-10 pair, and I still have too many. I have been able to post in What Shoes are You Wearing Today without duplication, so far.
    Oh, you have some great shoes. You wouldn't happen to wear 12 or 13, do you? You might have a buyer for one or two pairs if you're looking to sell.

Leave a comment:

• Loafer28
    replied
    I am about to purge 8-10 pair, and I still have too many. I have been able to post in What Shoes are You Wearing Today without duplication, so far.

Leave a comment:

• Shade
    replied
    I have 41 pairs of shoes. I sold 3 pairs in the last year and picked up 3 more. It is way too many. I want to get rid of some more, but price and shipping doesnt seem like it would be worth it to me, so I keep them. I may donate some soon as I know there are pairs I will never wear again. I did the same thing with shirts and suits. One I got my size dialed-in I went full-dummy and overboard. I need to purge my entire wardrobe. I have clothing fatigue when picking out what to wear.

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Oh, by the way, although it might seem counter-intuitive, I've found that storing the shoes in the boxes, inside of bags, allows for more shoes in the same space. That's because if they are in dust bags, they can overlap each other without damaging them.

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    I have at least 25-30 pairs of shoes, and sometimes I think that's too many because I only have two feet. But I guess "too many" is ultimately dictated by budget and storage space, no?

My wife has around 200 pairs, I think. I put a couple of cabinets in the garage for her 50-60 pairs of boots. She rarely wears most of them, but she doesn't think she has "too many."

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    started a topic Too many shoes - anyone else have this problem?

Too many shoes - anyone else have this problem?

I think I might have reached maximum shoe ownership...

The funny part is there are more shoes not even in the picture. (Bonus if you can see the non shoe item in the photo)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Working...
X