This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it's free, it's for me!

This may be a silly question...but why don't you use the speed hooks?

Comment

• Some suede Pumas today...both of my casual shoes are red but I don’t wear them enough other than running sneakers to buy another color

Comment

• Thursday boot company - Captains in Natural. I've had these for 2.5 years. They've darkened a bit over time. My favorite pair of boots.

Comment

• Frye Arkansas, bought a couple of years ago, my first (and so far only) foray into work boots style

Comment

• Originally posted by smitty View Post
            Thursday boot company - Captains in Natural. I've had these for 2.5 years. They've darkened a bit over time. My favorite pair of boots.

How have those boots held up? I've been thinking about getting a pair in the dark brown...

Comment

• AE olive suede Saukville wingtip boots

Comment

• Originally posted by Dapper_B View Post
                How have those boots held up? I've been thinking about getting a pair in the dark brown...
                Mine have held up well. I use them for wearing to my office, running errands, going out or just hanging around the house. I don't use them for snow, rain, mud, etc. One thing I like is that minor scratches bumps tend to buff out pretty easily. Also, I find them to be very comfortable. There is a website, stridewise.com, where they are given a very detailed review. You might want to check that out.

Comment

• Carmina adelaides on rain last

Comment

• Originally posted by smitty View Post
                    Mine have held up well. I use them for wearing to my office, running errands, going out or just hanging around the house. I don't use them for snow, rain, mud, etc. One thing I like is that minor scratches bumps tend to buff out pretty easily. Also, I find them to be very comfortable. There is a website, stridewise.com, where they are given a very detailed review. You might want to check that out.
                    Nice! I saw the review on the stridewise youtube channel but i figured after wearing them for 2.5 years you would have better insight. It looks like the leather has held up well with not too many creases...is it chromexcel?

Comment

• Originally posted by Banks View Post
                      Carmina adelaides on rain last
                      Very nice.
                      WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dapper_B View Post
                        Nice! I saw the review on the stridewise youtube channel but i figured after wearing them for 2.5 years you would have better insight. It looks like the leather has held up well with not too many creases...is it chromexcel?
                        The type or leather depends on the finish/color. My naturals are chromexcel, my dark brown presidents boots are not. My experience with my boots has been very positive, but I am not hard on shoes. I tend to baby them and make them last.

Comment

• My brand new Jack Erwin Ellis Chelsea boots in hazelnut full grain leather. I will post a full review soon with a comparission to three other pairs of Chelsea boots I've purchased recently (but returned two of them).

Comment

• Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
                            My brand new Jack Erwin Ellis Chelsea boots in hazelnut full grain leather.
                            Glad you are keeping these!

Comment

• Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
                              My brand new Jack Erwin Ellis Chelsea boots in hazelnut full grain leather. I will post a full review soon with a comparission to three other pairs of Chelsea boots I've purchased recently (but returned two of them).

Very sharp.

Comment

• Originally posted by kongmw View Post
                                Glad you are keeping these!
                                Yes, I quite like them for the price.

Comment

Working...
                                X