Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got these today and wore them around inside while WFH.

H.S. Trask navy "Aaron" suede sneakers with Guarded Goods "Sapphire" flat waxed laces swapped in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
      Just got these today and wore them around inside while WFH.

H.S. Trask navy "Aaron" suede sneakers with Guarded Goods "Sapphire" flat waxed laces swapped in.
      Those laces look great I think I'm going to pick up a few pair. Doesn't seem like they have the mustard color in 27". Do you have any other brand suggestion have some yellow laces in 27"?

Comment

• Daltons

Comment

• Epaulet Jodhpurs today.

IMG_20200417_100826_682 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr
          https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

• [MENTION=11233]facelessghost[/MENTION] I like those JC boots/shoes. Wish I'd know about the sale. If shipping were ok, I might have taken the splurge myself.

Comment

• This is actually from roughly 2 weeks ago -- Lucchese full-quill ostrich (the style is called Luke):

Comment

• Thursday Captains in natural CXL. Preferred the plain-toe President but natty CXL is disappearing (temporarily, just more demand than there are hides available at the moment) and the President was out in my size. Second choice. Quite happy with them, they're EXTREMELY comfortable and *VERY* well-made. At the price point they're an absolutely fantastic buy.

IMG_20200509_161159_061 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr
                https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

• Thursday Boot Company Wingtip Boots. Got these for a great price during TBC's recent warehouse sale

Comment

• Originally posted by armedferret View Post
                    Thursday Captains in natural CXL. Preferred the plain-toe President but natty CXL is disappearing (temporarily, just more demand than there are hides available at the moment) and the President was out in my size. Second choice. Quite happy with them, they're EXTREMELY comfortable and *VERY* well-made. At the price point they're an absolutely fantastic buy.

IMG_20200509_161159_061 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr
                    I've got those same boots. I bought mine over three years ago and they are one of my favorites. I love how the natural CXL ages over time.

Comment

• Originally posted by smitty View Post

I've got those same boots. I bought mine over three years ago and they are one of my favorites. I love how the natural CXL ages over time.
                      Yeah, these are good boots for the price. I wear these way more than the AE HMs in brown. My Natural CXL has darkened quite a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by smitty View Post

Good to see

Comment

• Pulled out the summer espadrilles... my wife hates them !

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

• Lol, I like your espadrilles. Why did she hate them? I am wearing Nike air force.

Comment

• Originally posted by greatness1987 View Post
                              Lol, I like your espadrilles. Why did she hate them? I am wearing Nike air force.
                              Thanks . The wife just thinks they are too goofy... but I'm used to it since many of my shoes (and clothes) fit that category.
                              Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

• Thursday Boot Co Vanguard Boots in Indigo

Comment

Working...
                                X