• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jikaasik
    replied
    Originally posted by Nandyn View Post

GYW'd Frye Jones double monks in ash nubuck

Bummed that I got a drop of chloroform/isoamyl alcohol on the left one which left it marred.... While I was typing that I realized I had some really fine sandpaper in the lab and managed to lightly sand away most of the blemish (result not pictured).
    I have the exact same double monks! Mind if I ask a quick question? I got mine a while ago, but have barely worn them. The sole is quite thick and the shoes themselves quite heavy, so I haven't managed to break them in yet. I love the way they look, but they still feel quite stiff. Did you have the same experience? Did they eventually soften up or are they just relatively stiff shoes?

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
    Oh, yeah...that might be important info . Allen edmonds MacNeil 2.0 pebble grain
    Great find for $40!

Leave a comment:

• kongmw
    replied
    now that summer is officially here, shorts all day and everyday, lab rules be damned
    w/ sperry camp mocs

Leave a comment:

• Loafer28
    replied
    Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
    What are they?
    Oh, yeah...that might be important info . Allen edmonds MacNeil 2.0 pebble grain
    Last edited by Loafer28; June 26, 2019, 03:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post

$40 eBay score. Barely worn. Probably too heavy for the summer season, but I wanted to test drive them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What are they?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X