This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MIS997 View Post
    LL Bean owes you a commission, because I just bought a pair based on that picked. Sized down a 1/2 size, so I’m hoping they fit!
    Eager to hear your thoughts once they arrive. I didn't find them at all uncomfortable right out of the box, but expect them to be a bit stiff initially. Be a little patient with them as they form to your feet - it happens quickly.
    Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

• This is one thread I look at everyday. Keep up all the great photos!
      WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

• Originally posted by minty007 View Post
        Eager to hear your thoughts once they arrive. I didn't find them at all uncomfortable right out of the box, but expect them to be a bit stiff initially. Be a little patient with them as they form to your feet - it happens quickly.
        Hot damn. Now I'm thinking I could have bought a pair during their black Friday sale...

Comment

• Snow on the ground. Frye - Rogan Hiker

Comment

• What shoes are you wearing today?

Rare wet day, so I decide to wear this pair of AE Tates with big luggy rubber soles to run some errands. First wear after buying them months ago

You might notice if you look closely that I roughed up the vamps and the backs with sandpaper and re-dyed them a more slightly purple shade of black, just to make them a bit more interesting.

They were on sale for cheap, so I thought, “why not experiment?”

Also holiday season laces by AE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by mebejoseph; December 5, 2019, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                The shoes are gorgeous...I’m shocked that a $70 pair of shoes can be so nice. However, I went down to a 10, and I probably need a 9.5. I ordered a second pair to decide and return the other.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Adidas Stan Smith. Man these are comfy shoes. A little dirty but hey. They are white shoes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Red Wing oxford, just returned from repair package (dropped off at heritage store in NYC). This model has been discontinued, so didn’t mind the cost (bought from Sierra trading post for $110, repair was $125). Shows wear and tear since I hadn’t done a good job with maintenance.

Comment

• Horween leather hi-top sneakers. Ink blue with gum soles by Crown Northampton. I love the look and they feel great on the feet. Incredibly comfortable.

Comment

• Navy shell Fifth Street.

IMG_20191220_075345_661 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr
                          https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

• Originally posted by armedferret View Post
                            Navy shell Fifth Street.

Exquisite!

Comment

• Originally posted by armedferret View Post
                              Navy shell Fifth Street.

WoW!

Comment

• Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
                                WoW!
                                i was admittedly really grumpy when they first arrived. unfairly took it out on the shoes (not in any physical way, just convinced myself i didn't want them anymore).

They're lovely though. But I think I may have some brass eyelets added to give 'em just a tiiiiiiiny bit of visual pop.
                                https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Working...
                                X