This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shade View Post
    Thank you! I actually was on that page, but the "dark brown" looks like a totally different shoe than the one they advertise. I had a pair of these in high school and miss the heck out of them. Thanks again!
    You're welcome. I can't tell you how many pair of these I've had over the years. I'm so glad they returned, because I just wasn't ready to pay $200-$400+ from other manufacturers for their version of a simple, unlined, casual camp moc!
    Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

• Magnanni Colo Derbies polished with Pure Polish and worn with Agave Denim Coco Melange Grey twill slacks. Don't know how to quite insert images on here yet, so here's a link to today's photoshoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post

AE Jefferson 2.0 picked up off EBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Nice!! I'm thinking I need a pair of these...

Comment

• Originally posted by armedferret View Post
          This should be a series where we post pictures shoes worn alongside beverages of choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by kongmw View Post
            This should be a series where we post pictures shoes worn alongside beverages of choice.

My HOA Nazi would likely call the cops about "open containers zomg" as soon as i stepped outside. This was just a dad joke on a higher level.
            https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

• Originally posted by DocDave View Post
              Nice!! I'm thinking I need a pair of these...
              I would highly recommend them. The leather on the Independence line is definitely a step up from the normal line.

I have a bad habit of perusing dabondo1’s offerings on eBay. It has led to quite a large collection of shoes! I paid $142 with shipping for these, so I am not complaining.

Comment

• A new release from Crown Northampton. Horween Leather Hi-top sneakers in chromexcel No 8. Just got them yesterday and I couldn't be happier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
                  I would highly recommend them. The leather on the Independence line is definitely a step up from the normal line.

I have a bad habit of perusing dabondo1’s offerings on eBay. It has led to quite a large collection of shoes! I paid $142 with shipping for these, so I am not complaining.

Agreed on all points lol.

Interestingly, the weatherproof line from AE is crazy soft leather too. Presumably additional treatment/tanning that causes that rather than just using a higher grade of leather, but yeah. I was very pleasantly surprised. (more on that early next week )
                  https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

• Red Wing - Iron Ranger 8111

Comment

• Wolverine 1000 Mile - Winchester

Comment

• Wow [MENTION=4677]Shade[/MENTION]. I like those!

Comment

• Took the new boots from JFitzpatrick out for the first time and my feet survived unscathed, surprisingly. I was worried about a rough break-in period but these honestly have been the most comfortable straight out of the box boots that I have.

Comment

• Originally posted by kongmw View Post
                            Took the new boots from JFitzpatrick out for the first time and my feet survived unscathed, surprisingly. I was worried about a rough break-in period but these honestly have been the most comfortable straight out of the box boots that I have.
                            Glad to hear it!
                            WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

• Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                              LL Bean finally brought back their classic pebble grain camp mocs and I, for one, couldn't be happier...

LL Bean owes you a commission, because I just bought a pair based on that picked. Sized down a 1/2 size, so I’m hoping they fit!

Comment

• Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                                Wow [MENTION=4677]Shade[/MENTION]. I like those!
                                thanks [MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION] They are one of my faves. Soft glove lined. Don't get to wear them enough. They got discontinued, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X