This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shade View Post
    Thank you! I actually was on that page, but the "dark brown" looks like a totally different shoe than the one they advertise. I had a pair of these in high school and miss the heck out of them. Thanks again!
    You're welcome. I can't tell you how many pair of these I've had over the years. I'm so glad they returned, because I just wasn't ready to pay $200-$400+ from other manufacturers for their version of a simple, unlined, casual camp moc!
    Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Magnanni Colo Derbies polished with Pure Polish and worn with Agave Denim Coco Melange Grey twill slacks. Don't know how to quite insert images on here yet, so here's a link to today's photoshoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post

AE Jefferson 2.0 picked up off EBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Nice!! I'm thinking I need a pair of these...

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
          This should be a series where we post pictures shoes worn alongside beverages of choice.

Comment

Originally posted by kongmw View Post
            This should be a series where we post pictures shoes worn alongside beverages of choice.

My HOA Nazi would likely call the cops about "open containers zomg" as soon as i stepped outside. This was just a dad joke on a higher level.
            https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
              Nice!! I'm thinking I need a pair of these...
              I would highly recommend them. The leather on the Independence line is definitely a step up from the normal line.

I have a bad habit of perusing dabondo1’s offerings on eBay. It has led to quite a large collection of shoes! I paid $142 with shipping for these, so I am not complaining.

Comment

A new release from Crown Northampton. Horween Leather Hi-top sneakers in chromexcel No 8. Just got them yesterday and I couldn't be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
                  I would highly recommend them. The leather on the Independence line is definitely a step up from the normal line.

I have a bad habit of perusing dabondo1’s offerings on eBay. It has led to quite a large collection of shoes! I paid $142 with shipping for these, so I am not complaining.

Agreed on all points lol.

Interestingly, the weatherproof line from AE is crazy soft leather too. Presumably additional treatment/tanning that causes that rather than just using a higher grade of leather, but yeah. I was very pleasantly surprised. (more on that early next week )
                  https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Red Wing - Iron Ranger 8111

Comment

Wolverine 1000 Mile - Winchester

Comment

Wow [MENTION=4677]Shade[/MENTION]. I like those!

Comment

Took the new boots from JFitzpatrick out for the first time and my feet survived unscathed, surprisingly. I was worried about a rough break-in period but these honestly have been the most comfortable straight out of the box boots that I have.

Comment

Originally posted by kongmw View Post
                            Took the new boots from JFitzpatrick out for the first time and my feet survived unscathed, surprisingly. I was worried about a rough break-in period but these honestly have been the most comfortable straight out of the box boots that I have.
                            Glad to hear it!
                            WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                              LL Bean finally brought back their classic pebble grain camp mocs and I, for one, couldn't be happier...

LL Bean owes you a commission, because I just bought a pair based on that picked. Sized down a 1/2 size, so I’m hoping they fit!

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                                Wow [MENTION=4677]Shade[/MENTION]. I like those!
                                thanks [MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION] They are one of my faves. Soft glove lined. Don't get to wear them enough. They got discontinued, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X