Clear All

• Loafer28
    replied

C&J for Brooks Brothers Shell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Ron
    replied
    Thursday Boot Company Scouts in Dark Olive Suede. Waiting patiently for their flight.

Leave a comment:

• armedferret
    replied
    Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
    Please please please take a picture wearing the Slav tuxedo (full Adidas track suit in black) and those shoes doing the Slav squat pose!!!
    I don't have one in black but I'm likely to get one before we go. I have 2 more on my amazon wishlist, one of which is the tux.

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied
    Originally posted by armedferret View Post
    Those are great! My black burgundy rambler Trumans I received last summer gave me blisters walking from Franklin BBQ (just east of I35 on 11th street in Austin) to Voodoo Doughnut (bout 1.25ish miles away or so on 6th street) after having worn them numerous times. That leather is CRAAAAAZY stiff and will probably need at least 2 years to be fully broken in. Granted that tells me they're gonna last AAAAAAAGES, but still....annoying to say the least (my kudu trumans were ready to go out of the box and are still fantastic, so i think the rambler leather is just SUPER stiff).

All that being said, these just arrived via Amazon today. I'm not wearing them all day, just had to get a preview snap of what Romania is in store for this summer.

20200229_093223 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

Who knew they made shiny gold Stan Smiths? I didn't, but I'm glad they do.
    Please please please take a picture wearing the Slav tuxedo (full Adidas track suit in black) and those shoes doing the Slav squat pose!!!

Leave a comment:

• armedferret
    replied
    Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
    I went with these wolverine 1,000 mile Chukka boots on sale for $209

These are beautiful. Great leather too!

Just did 5.5 miles of walking in them this morning without breaking them in.

My feet were good up until about 5.25 miles. But that last .25, I felt a blister coming on.

Those are great! My black burgundy rambler Trumans I received last summer gave me blisters walking from Franklin BBQ (just east of I35 on 11th street in Austin) to Voodoo Doughnut (bout 1.25ish miles away or so on 6th street) after having worn them numerous times. That leather is CRAAAAAZY stiff and will probably need at least 2 years to be fully broken in. Granted that tells me they're gonna last AAAAAAAGES, but still....annoying to say the least (my kudu trumans were ready to go out of the box and are still fantastic, so i think the rambler leather is just SUPER stiff).

All that being said, these just arrived via Amazon today. I'm not wearing them all day, just had to get a preview snap of what Romania is in store for this summer.

20200229_093223 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

Who knew they made shiny gold Stan Smiths? I didn't, but I'm glad they do.

Leave a comment:

• gazza74
    replied

My feet where good up until about 5.25 miles. But that last .25, I felt a blister coming on.

They look really nice and I’d say over five miles on the first day without breaking them in is pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied

My feet were good up until about 5.25 miles. But that last .25, I felt a blister coming on.

Last edited by mebejoseph; February 28, 2020, 09:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Originally posted by armedferret View Post
    hot diggity that's right on the way to Gettysburg from my house....
    I'll let you know my final judgment when I get them. But he seems to be worth having your shoes restored if you've got some old ones that need work.

Those JR soles with the custom work are so beautiful I'm not sure I dare wear them.

Leave a comment:

• armedferret
    replied

Florsheim Royal Imperial from late 80's or 90's. Hard to pin down exactly.

BTW, gotta give credit to Sunny Yoo, who at somewhere around 30ish years of age, has already taken best in show at an international cobbler competition:

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/...l-competition/

Metro Cobbler and Shoe Repair, 10209 Grand Central Ave, #100, Ownings Mills, Maryland, 410.356.4656

https://www.facebook.com/thecobblersunny/

hot diggity that's right on the way to Gettysburg from my house....

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Originally posted by Tacitus View Post
    I know Dappered's sneaker tastes run more in the direction of the plain white minimalist models, but I'm a big fan of Tigers - snagged these on sale for ~$50:

But you're not wearing them.

Leave a comment:

• Tacitus
    replied
    I know Dappered's sneaker tastes run more in the direction of the plain white minimalist models, but I'm a big fan of Tigers - snagged these on sale for ~$50:

Leave a comment:

• minty007
    replied
    Like!

Why don't they have a "like" button here?
    If they did, I'd likely break it from over use here and the watch thread...
    Last edited by minty007; February 26, 2020, 05:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Like!

Why don't they have a "like" button here?

Leave a comment:

• Loafer28
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X