• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kongmw View Post

chelseas all day, everyday
    Brand?

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
      Brand?
      oops my bad, these are TBNY from a couple of years ago. ok leather, not great, but would at least take some polish.

Comment

Yesterday I wore my most disappointing shoe purchase to date, Wolf & Sheppard wingtips. Also, Nordstrom wool knee-high socks, the ones Joe recommends. In my opinion, they are okay. Trouser legs have a tendency to hang up on them. Plus, they are a bit on the long side, even for knee-high socks. I'm over 6'2", and they still can go over my knee if I pull them all the way up.

But it was raining hard yesterday, so I figure I'd get the shoes wet and the socks would keep my legs warm.

Last edited by mebejoseph; January 15th, 2019, 03:09 PM.
        WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Today, a shoe I am much happier with, the Herring Premier single monk strap Philip II in chestnut. My first pair of cashmere socks are a recent purchase from Nodstrom that I am wearing for the first time today. I quite like them.

Comment

Alden 403 Indy. My first non-loafer Alden purchase. Debated between this pair and some of the lighter color 405 options for some time, but the richness of the chromexcel blew me away in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

AE Oak Street. Brown Kudu on contrasting Dainite Sole. They get lots of wear with chinos

Comment

Originally posted by dangerpenguin View Post
                Alden 403 Indy. My first non-loafer Alden purchase. Debated between this pair and some of the lighter color 405 options for some time, but the richness of the chromexcel blew me away in person.

They are classics, aren't they?

Comment

Wearing the poor man Alden Indy today (J Crew Kenton Pacer).

I had purchased a pair of Indy's from ShoeMart last year, and while they were certainly beautiful and the quality, fit, and finish was better than the Kenton, buyers remorse set in and I returned them.

Comment

AE shell Patriot

Comment

I've never liked the Clarks Desert Boots footbed, but I've always liked the shape of the toe box. A family member works there and gets all sorts of free/super cheap shoes, so I wear these olive guys when it's super dry and/or cold outside to mix it up. Just gotta watch out for ice, since the crepe sole is slippery AF.....

Bringing out the orange socks to add a splash of color too

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
                        AE shell Patriot
                        I go back and forth on Patriots. I need to go in store and check them out. The other loafers I look at are the Cavanaugh...any thoughts on those?

Comment

My first and only pair of Meermins. The leather took forever to soften up and now they are ok. They are a great $100-$200 shoe along with AE eBay deals

Comment

I do enjoy the flexibility in choosing what I can wear to work.
                            the (in)famous jcrew x nike killshot2 that we love (to hate)

Comment

Originally posted by believe0101 View Post
                              I've never liked the Clarks Desert Boots footbed, but I've always liked the shape of the toe box. A family member works there and gets all sorts of free/super cheap shoes, so I wear these olive guys when it's super dry and/or cold outside to mix it up. Just gotta watch out for ice, since the crepe sole is slippery AF.....

Bringing out the orange socks to add a splash of color too

I'm surprisingly really digging these.

Comment

My Taft Dragon boots. Waxed suede gives them a unique look.

Comment

Working...
                                X